Our LEGO Building Contest takes place every year in March!
Want to participate? Here are the details:
- Build your own original LEGO creation at home (no bigger than 15” x 15” square and 24” high).
- Name your creation (you may also write a short description).
- Bring it to the Skaneateles Library between Saturday, March 3rd and Sunday, March 11th.
- Creations will be displayed at the library and be judged by building and design professionals.
- Winners will be announced on Saturday, March 17th @ 12:00 PM at the LEGO Building Contest Awards Ceremony, all participants are encouraged to attend.
- Prizes will be awarded in each of these groups: Grades 1 & under, Grades 2 & 3, Grades 4 & 5.
- Teams are welcome and will be grouped by the grade of the oldest builder.
- Builders may enter only once, either as an individual or part of a team.