Our LEGO Building Contest takes place every year in March!
Want to participate? Here are all the details:
- Build your own original LEGO creation at home (no bigger than 15”x15” square and 24” high).
- Teams are welcome and will be grouped by the grade of the oldest builder. Builders may enter only once, either as an individual or as part of a team.
- Name your creation (you may also write a short description). Bring it to Skaneateles Library between Monday, March 18th and Tuesday, March 26th.
- Creations will be displayed at the library and judged by local building and design professionals.
- Winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony on Saturday, March 30th at 1:00 PM and prizes will be awarded in each of these groups: Grades 1 & under, Grades 2 & 3, and Grades 4 & 5. After the ceremony, participants can take home their LEGO builds.